CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

【Blog】

erm
wat is blog meaning???
blog is free to write and free to talk rite??
my blog is my world my space!!
so...
wat i wan writing or talking abt is my authority
if you dislike or disgust
pls!!!!pls get out from my blog!!!
i not beg you come my blog!!
and last night somebody make me very lose face!!
and you use tat 'word' call me
wow~!!!!!!!!!
better im tat 'word' you use!!!!
you don know wat is respect!!!
well = )
now we are stranger
i don know who are you
pls don think you are famous
den think im talking about you
pls don think too much about yourself
i want thank my fren stay by my side
and i love you all=)
thank you~
muackz~~

1 comments:

nOrman zai said...

yeah, u're right~
Blog just a place for me to abreact...
ignore those fucking ppl~